- Data controller
Cuero Design is the controller in relation to your personal data and is responsible for the processing.
- When do we process your personal data?
3.1 In order to sell our products, in order for us to promote us and our products and in order for you to contact us we need to process your personal data.
3.2 Cuero Design processes your personal data when you visit our website, when you purchase a product through our webiste or when you contact us.
- Which personal data do we process?
4.1 For customers purchasing products from Cuero Design
When you purchase a product from Cuero Design, we process your:
- Identification number (personal or organizational identification number)
- E-mail address
- Phone number
4.2 For persons who contact Cuero Design in person, through e-mail, through phone or through a contact form
When you contact Cuero Design, we process your:
- E-mail address
- Phone number
4.3 For persons who visit the website of Cuero Design (www.Cuerodesign.com) and consent to processingfor marketing purposes
When you visit Cuerodesign.com and consent to processing through cookies, we process your:
- IP address
- Browser history
- Geographical location
- Why do we process your personal data?
5.1 For customers purchasing products from Cuero Design
Cuero design processes your personal data for a number of different purposes, namely in order to:
- Fulfill our duties towards you as our customer, to complete the purchase, bill you, deliver purchased products and to offer support;
- Make customer service possible, to answer questions and to correct information;
- Provide information regarding our products and to market our products (and products of our partners) through mail, e-mail, text or phone;
- Comply with applicable laws, such as laws regarding book keeping;
The information can also be used as a basis for market- and customer analysis, statistics, business development, and to follow-up the purchase of goods and services.
5.2 For persons who contact Cuero Design in person, through e-mail, through phone or through a contact form
Cuero Design processes your personal data to:
- Answer questions
- Provide information regarding our products and to market our products (and products of our partners) through mail, e-mail, text or phone
5.3 For persons who visit the website of Cuero Design (www.Cuerodesign.com) and consent to processing for marketing purposes
Cuero Design processes your personal data to:
- Market our products (and products of our partners) based on your geographical location and browser history
- Show relevant ads based on your geographical location and browser history
- Distinguish unique users & throttle the request rate
- Lawful grounds of processing
6.1 Cuero Design bases the processing of your personal data on a number of lawful grounds. These are described (and underlined) in this chapter.
6.2 We process your personal data in order to perform in accordance with the contract between you and us, this includes administering the purchase, delivering the purchased products, billing you and fulfilling our responsibilities during the period of liability for the sold products.
6.3 Part of the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Cuero Design. This applies to processing done in order to market and promote products and services. Cuero Design does not process sensitive data based on legitimate interests.
Cuero Design also has a legitimate interestof answering questions and replying when you initiate contact with Cuero Design.
6.4 In some cases Cuero Design needs to process your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation. This applies to the processing done for book keeping purposes.
6.5 Cuero Design does not process your personal data through automated decision-making.
6.6 Cuero Design may process your personal data based on a consentyou’ve given, to processing for one or more specific purposes. Cuero Design will process your personal data only for the specific purposes which you have consented to.
- Compilation of processing
|Purpose||Lawful ground||Categories of personal data||Storage time|
|In order to perform in accordance with the contract between you and us, this includes administering the purchase, delivering the purchased products, billing you and fulfilling our responsibilities during the period of liability for sold products||Performance of contract between Cuero Design and the customer||
||The liability period for the sold products|
|In order to administer book keeping||Legal obligation||
||For the mandatory period stipulated by Swedish regulations on book keeping|
|In order to market products and services of Cuero Design, partners and group companies through phone, mail and e-mail||Legitimate interests||
||One year from your last contact with Cuero Design, for example from your last purchase|
|In order to answer questions and reply when you contact us||Legitimate interests||
||Until we reply to your question or your request|
|To market our products (and products of our partners), show relevant ads, distinguish unique users and to throttle the request rate, when you visit Cuerodesign.com
|For the duration of the consent|
- How long do we store your personal data?
8.1 Your personal data is stored only as long as needed for the purposes for processing, in accordance with this policy. Cuero Design may store the personal data for a longer period of time if needed in order to comply with applicable laws or in order to guard the legal interests of Cuero Design.
- To whom do we disclose personal data?
9.1 Cuero Design might disclose your personal data to third parties, such as our group companies, providers of marketing and sales-services, providers of IT-services and other partners of ours.
9.2 If you apply for credit when you make a purchase, your personal data will be disclosed to credit companies.
9.3 Personal data may further be disclosed by Cuero Design if necessary in order to comply with legal obligations, government demands, guard legal interests, discover and prevent safety breaches and fraud.
- The protection of your personal data
11.1 You should always feel safe when entrusting us with your personal data. Cuero Design has therefore undertaken necessary measures for protecting your personal data from undue access, change and destruction. For example, your personal data is stored in a database which is protected by access control and a firewall.
- Your rights
12.1 Cuero Design is responsible for the lawful treatment of your personal data.
12.2 Cuero Design will by your request or on autonomous initiative correct, anonymize, erase or complete data which is wrongful, incomplete or misleading.
12.3 You have a right to demand
- Access to your personal data. This means that you have a right to demand information regarding the processing of your personal data. You also have a right to receive a copy of the personal data being processed. You have a right to once per year, through a written request receive the above.
- Correction of your personal data. We will by demand correct wrong or incomplete personal data being processed.
- Right to erasure. This means you have a right to demand erasure of your personal data, if processing of your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was gathered. There might be legal obligations which prevent complete erasure. If so, we will terminate any processing which is not necessary for compliance with such legal obligations.
- Restriction of processing. It means that your personal data is marked so it is only processed for certain, restricted purposes. You can ask for restriction of processing when you believe your personal data is incorrect and you have demanded correction in accordande with 12.3 b. While the correctness of the personal data is being investigated, the processing of said data will then be restricted.
- Recalling of a given consent. If processing is based on a given consent, you may at any time recall the given consent.
12.4 Cuero Design will inform every receiver who has received personal data in accordance to 9, of any corrections to or erasure of personal data. The same applies to restrictions of processing.
12.5 You have a right to request data portability. This means a right to, under certain circumstances receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
12.6 You have a right to object to processing which is based on a legitimate interest. If you object to such processing we will only continue the processing if the legitimate interests outweigh your own interests.
12.7 If you do not want us to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes you always have a right to object to such processing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. When we receive your objection we will cease to process your personal data for such marketing purposes.
12.8 You have a right to present complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to Datainspektionen.
- Contact information
- Return & refund Policy and shipping policy
14.1 If you are not happy with your product, please contact us within 30 days and we will help you arrange a return. We will pay for the return shipping for orders within EU and USA. For orders from other areas, we will charge for the return shipping expenses or ask you to arrange your own shipment.
14.2 All orders will be fully refunded if they are not to your satisfaction as long as you haven’t damaged the items and they are sellable. If Items are damaged, we will assess the situation and give you a partial refund or no refund if the item is not sellable.
14.3 We ship orders within 2-3 weeks unless stated otherwise on the specific product page or advertisement. Cuero withholds the right to delay shipping in certain circumstances but will then inform the customer within a reasonable time.
Cuero Design AB
422 46 Hisings Backa
Maksunvälityspalvelun toteuttajana ja maksupalveluntarjoajana toimii Paytrail Oyj (2122839-7) yhteistyössä suomalaisten pankkien ja luottolaitosten kanssa. Paytrail Oyj näkyy maksun saajana tiliotteella tai korttilaskulla ja välittää maksun kauppiaalle. Paytrail Oyj:llä on maksulaitoksen toimilupa. Reklamaatiotapauksissa pyydämme ottamaan ensisijaisesti yhteyttä tuotteen toimittajaan.
Paytrail Oyj, y-tunnus: 2122839-7
Puhelin: 0207 181830
Betalningsförmedlingstjänsten utförs och som leverantör står Paytrail Oyj(2122839-7) i samarbete med banker och kreditinstitut. Betalningar med Visa Electron eller MasterCard-kort syns Paytrail Oyj som mottagare i korträkningen och även förmedlar betalningen till köpmannen. Paytrail Oyj har verksamhetstillstånd för betalningsinstitut beviljat av Finansinspektionen. Vid klagomål ber vi er i första hand vara i kontakt med nätbutiken.
Telefon: 0207 181830